Dr. Walton completed his dental degree at the University of Toronto in 1975. He is married to his lovely wife Cookie and has two wonderful sons Philip and Andrew.
Dr Walton is honoured to be named the "TOP RATED DENTIST IN PICKERING" by the IAD (International Association of Dentists). The IAD members are "selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, members of the Association of Dentists are thought leaders in their specialty, and a consumers first choice".
He has committed himself to providing his patients with the best care possible through his participation in countless hours of ongoing continuing education programs and he is or has been involved with several prestigious dental organizations including:
• The Canadian Dental Association
• The Ontario Dental Association
• The Durham Dental Society
• The American Academy of General Dentistry
• The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• The Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• The Toronto Implant & Aesthetics Study Club
• Canadian Straightwire and Functional Orthodontics
• Invisalign Preferred Provider
He is meticulous in his efforts and strives to make each visit as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Walton also enjoys cycling, golf and fishing but his real passion is dentistry which has been passed onto his son Phil. Dr. Philip Walton has also completed his dental degree at the University of Toronto and received his specialist degree in Periodontics at Harvard University in Boston. He is rated as the top periodontist in Toronto by RateMd.